Clinic Management System
The software called Job Clinic Direction is created to streamline the communication process between physicians and secretaries. The program is designed to have two users: one is the doctor and the other is the receptionist. The receptionist’s responsibility is to assign token numbers to patients and store them in the database along with their personal information. The token numbers and patient details are then sent to the doctor for them to view the patient’s information. After the doctor has checked the patient, they can recommend medications for the individual and feed this information into the database. This information is then sent back to the receptionist. The system also keeps a record of the patient’s medical history so that it can be accessed by the physician or receptionist at any time. The Job Clinic Direction system simplifies the process of keeping track of patients’ medical records and reduces complexity. Additionally, the secretary can generate a bill and feed it into the database using the system. Clinic Management System
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
Characteristics of this system:
· Doctor login: Doctor gets an account at the machine from where he assesses all individual details.
· Receptionist login: Receptionist is permitted to login and execute token assigning and charge creation.
· Token creation: System automatically creates token amount for new arrivals.
· Patient data: Patient data is saved in database together with their prescription.
· Bill advice: System creates bill for your individual as requested by the secretary.
· Prescription Sending: Doctor sends prescription to receptionist from where receptionist may offer those medications to the individual.
· Resources monitoring: Admin can also keep a path of resources being used from the hospitals from the physicians and patients.
· Patient bill creation: The machine automatically computes the individual invoice by thinking about the amount of days of staybed and assets charges incurred.
· The system simplifies the manual process of handling clinic actions.
· Doctors can see their patients’ treatment documents and records easily.
· It generates an instantaneous bill thus removes the requirement of keeping paper documents for individual remain for daily.
· The system is more convenient and flexible for use.
· It conserves their time, efforts, resources and money.
· Requires database.
· The user needs to manually maintain updating the data by entering the details in the computer system.
· The job could be implemented in private or government practices.
· In addition, it can be utilised in hospitals.